Vacation Rental Information
Please contact us at 216-898-1105
Office and Reservation Hours - Our office hours are 9-5pm daily. Reservations will be taken by phone at 216-898-1105 or 24 hours at www.putinbaycondos.com. Our knowledgeable staff will be awaiting your call to help you create the perfect vacation with one of our poolview or waterfront Condos in our beautiful new Condo Hotel.
Payment Information – All reservations will not be confirmed until a deposit has been received and a statement of agreement has been signed. The deposit is due at time of reservation request and will be charged within 24 hours of request.
The total rental amount is due 45 days in advance of your stay. When the final rental amount is received, another email will be sent which will include the combination to the home, check in and out instructions, the bed sizes (so you know what size bed linens and towels to bring, Island Club Homes and Poolview Condos only), a map of the Island Club and instructions how to get to your home.
We accept all major credit cards, checks and money orders.
Taxes - All reservations will be subject to 13% tax. *All tax amounts are factored into your final payment amount on your rental lease and are subject to change without notice.*
Returned Checks - Any check returned for "insufficient funds" or "stopped payment" will not be resubmitted. We will contact you and require that payment be received within 24 hours by credit card. A fee of $35 will be charged for any returned check.
Rental Agreement - The owner of each privately owned condo requires Island Club Rentals to have a signed Rental Agreement from every renter. Therefore, you must sign and return the Rental Agreement within 48 hours in order for us to continue to hold your reservation. You will receive the Rental Agreement link by email within 12 hours of making your reservation. Failure to return the signed Agreement will result in a release/cancellation of your reservation. This agreement can be returned one of 4 ways: electronically via the Adobe Docusign link that is sent, faxed to 216-744-1801, mailed to the address shown above, or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancellation Policy (All cancellations must be in writing)
- If you cancel at least 90 days before your arrival date = all but $50.00 refunded.
- If you cancel between 90 and 45 days before your arrival date = all but $100.00 refunded.
- If you cancel less than 45 days before your arrival date = all money paid will be forfeited unless the Rental Property is re-booked, in which case you will be refunded the difference in the rental charges less a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- The Property Manager reserves the right to cancel this Agreement for any reason, at any time, in which case you will receive a full refund of all money paid.
- No refunds due to bad weather or missing the ferry.
Travel Protection Plan - Your total rate includes an optional Travel Insurance Protection Plan, if you choose not to accept this insurance please initial it off and send back with your original payment. Please refer to pamphlet on complete details on the insurance at https://www.csatravelprotection.com/
Security Deposit Refunds
- Your Reservation Deposit will be converted to a Security Deposit to secure your performance of all terms, conditions and obligations under this Rental Agreement during your rental period.
- If you do not fully comply with this Agreement, then the Security Deposit will be forfeited and you will also be responsible for any damages or expenses in excess of the Security Deposit and all collection costs and attorney’s fees.
- If you do fully comply with this Agreement, then the Security Deposit will be refunded to you within 7-10 business days of your departure minus(a) the costs of any unpaid extended stay or late departure fees; (b) the cost of damages or repairs, as reported from the departure inspection; (c) cost of additional cleaning due to smoking inside the Rental Property, outside debris and/or unusual wear and tear; and (d) loss/replacement costs for any items removed from the Rental Property.
- If the Security Deposit is not sufficient to pay all amounts owed under this Agreement, then your credit card will be billed for the remaining amount due, per your authorization below, and if necessary, collection proceedings will be
- Retention of your Security Deposit will not constitute a waiver of any of the Property Manager’s rights and remedies under this Agreement, or in law or equity.
Your reservation and signed Rental Agreement binds you to a home, condo or villa and a specific period of time. There should be no expectation of refunds or relocation because you are disappointed with the property you have rented or because something associated with the property is not working to your satisfaction. Unlike a hotel, we cannot relocate you without specific authorization from the home Owner. We will make every effort to correct any problems that arise during your stay in a timely manner. However, there will be no refunds for mechanical failure of nonessential items such as air conditioners, TVs, grills.
Standard Conditions of Rental
- The Rental Property may not be occupied by more than the above-stated maximum number of people. You may not check-in before or check-out after the designated times unless you receive prior written permission from the Property Manager.
- Property Manager makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the condition of the Rental Property.
- Excessive rowdiness, loud, obnoxious and offensive behavior of any kind, at any time, and/or loud noises of any kind after 11:00 p.m. is unacceptable and not permitted and will be subject to eviction without refund.
- Due to allergies and other health concerns, smoking is not permitted inside the Rental Property. Do not litter the Rental Property or the surrounding area with smoking materials, cans, bottles or any other debris. If you violate this provision, a $50.00 per day clean-up charge will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
- Parking is only permitted in the driveway (when applicable) and the designated guest parking areas. Do not park on the grass. No more than 2 vehicles per unit allowed.
- No dogs, cats, pets or animals of any kind are allowed on or in the Rental Property.
- Absolutely no fish cleaning is permitted on or in the Rental Property.
- You assume all risks of and agree to be fully responsible for all damage, theft, loss, destruction or injury to any person or property on or in the Rental Property, and agree to indemnify the Property Manager for the same, unless directly caused by the gross negligence and willful misconduct of the Property Manager.
- All prices, services and amenities are subject to change without notice. Due to resale, owner conflict, emergency, or maintenance issues, PMJ Properties reserves the right to move the guests to a comparable property. Every effort will be made to ensure that guests are booked in the property of their choice.
- You agree to use and occupy the Rental Property and all fixtures, accessories, equipment and appliances therein, and the surrounding area, in a clean, sanitary, orderly, careful, proper and safe manner during the rental period and to return the same at the end of the rental period in the same condition, less normal wear and tear. You also agree to notify the Property Manager of any dangerous conditions or need for repairs on the Rental Property and to guard against harm, loss, injury, damage or risk to yourself and others until the Property Manager has the opportunity to inspect and rectify, if necessary, the condition or need.
- All personal effects and property must be removed at the time of departure. Any property remaining on or in the Rental Property will be deemed abandoned and will be used or disposed of, in the Property Manager’s discretion, at your expense, without any liability of any kind to you or any other person/entity.
- Failure to fully comply with this Agreement will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit and additional charges in excess of the Security Deposit (if applicable, as noted above), and may result in immediate termination of this Agreement and the right to continue the rental/occupancy hereunder. Please be aware that the taxi drivers, full-time homeowners and security personnel will report any violations of this Agreement to the Property Manager.
Checking in – Check in time is at 4 pm, your entry code and directions to your property will be emailed to the leaseholder when the final payment has been made. Please note that we cannot release any information to anybody other than the leaseholder.
Prior to check-in, you agree to inspect the Rental Property and to accept the same in its present “AS IS” condition, unless you notify the Property Manager (by phone, at 216-898-1105) of any defects within one (1) hour of check-in.
It is your responsibility to make any and all travel arrangements to the island. You can make travel arrangements by going to www.millerferry.com and www.jet-express.com .
Complimentary bed linens are only provided for the new Put-in-Bay Waterfront Condo Hotel and the Peace & Quiet.
If staying in a home or poolview condo, please bring your own sheets, pillow cases and towels with you. These can be rented separately depending on the size of the rental property, usually for about $100 per unit.
What we do provide:
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Garbage Bags
- Dish Detergent
- All Purpose Cleaner
Check Out – Check Out is at 11am on the day of departure.
Check Out Procedures:
- Notify Island Club Rentals of any Damage.
- Place all trash in the outside receptacles near the pool building, or take to community dumpster if applicable to your rental property.
- Straighten and return all furniture to its original configuration.
- Remove debris and straighten all decks.
- Leave all linens and towels in the condo and all beds unmade.
- Clean and put away all dishes including those in the dishwasher.
- Clean all food out of the refrigerator.
- Leave the refrigerator and freezer settings on medium.
- Please turn off all small appliances such as coffee pot, blender, etc.
- Turn off all inside and outside lights.
- Make sure all doors and windows are locked and secure.
- If your condo requires extra cleaning because you left it in poor condition, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. There will be minimum $30 return fee for items that need to be shipped back to you.
Island Club Rentals are not responsible for errors or omissions within this website.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 3% BOOKING FEE
By signing this agreement I acknowledge that I will be responsible for my actions and the actions of the people who occupy the house during my stay and I understand that any violations of this contract could result in loss of security deposit or immediate eviction. I understand that this is a guarantee and that Island Club Rentals will return the security deposit within 7-10 business days unless I violate these understandings. I acknowledge that I have read and understand all of the terms of this rental agreement and accept them as written above.